Cox’s Orange Pippin (M124)
Raised in about 1825 by Richard Cox at Colnbrook Lawn, Slough, Buckinghamshire and introduced by Charles Turner in about 1850.
It received a First Class Certificate from the Royal Horticultural Society in 1962.
Fruits are juicy and sweet with a rich, aromatic, nutty flavour.
|Cox's Orange Pippin (M124)||
MM106 Maiden Potted, Graft on MM106 Rootstock, Graft on M26 Rootstock, Graft on M9 Rootstock